Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. Cabinet directs the Climate Change Reserve Fund towards an upgrade of light fittings at the Guildhall Arts Centre, with the remainder directed towards the acceleration of the existing upgrade of streetlights project across the District.
2. Cabinet notes that the Environment Overview and Scrutiny Committee has requested that another Climate Change Reserve, of at least £20,000, be considered in the 2021/22 budget.
3. Cabinet notes that other recommendations from Overview and Scrutiny Committees are included within separate reports before Cabinet.
Considerations/reasons for decision:
· Recommendations made from the Environment Overview and Scrutiny Committee held on the 6 October 2020 and the Chief Executive’s Climate Change Reduction Task and Finish Group.
· Reports submitted to the Environment Overview and Scrutiny Committee on 6 October 2020.
Publication date: 14/10/2020
Date of decision: 13/10/2020
Decided at meeting: 13/10/2020 - Cabinet