Proposal: Reserved matters (access, appearance, landscaping, layout, scale) application for four dwellings and garage pursuant to S19/0256.
Location: 21 Broadgate Lane, Deeping St James, PE6 8NW
Recommendation: That the application is approved conditionally.
Location: 21 Broadgate Lane, Deeping St. James, PE6 8NW
Decision: To approve the application subject to conditions
15:41 – Councillor Bellamy left the meeting
15:45 – Councillor Bellamy returned to the meeting
· Comments from Deeping St. James Parish Council
· No objection from Lincolnshire County Council Highways and SUDS Support
· No further comments from SKDC’s Environmental Protection Team
· Representations received as a result of public consultation
· Provisions within the National Planning Policy Framework and the South Kesteven Core Strategy and supplementary planning documents
· Additional details submitted by the applicant as set in the additional items paper published on 11 October 2019
· Comments made by members at the meeting
1 The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following list of approved plans:
i. Site location plan drawing no. 2972/01 Rev B received 4 July 2019
ii. Block Plan drawing no. 2972/02 Rev G received 10 October 2019
iii. Plot 1 elevations 2972-PL1-01 Rev A received 10 September 2019
iv. Plot 1 ground floor layout 2972-PL1-02 Rev A received 10 September 2019
v. Plot 1 first floor layout 2972-PL1-03 Rev A received 10 September 2019
vi. Plot 2 elevations 2972-PL2-01 received 10 September 2019
vii. Plot 2 ground floor layout 2972-PL2-02 received 10 September 2019
viii. Plot 2 first floor layout 2972-PL2-03 received 10 September 2019
ix. Plot 3 elevations 2972-PL3-01 received 4 July 2019
x. Plot 3 layout 2972-PL3-02 received 4 July 2019
xi. Plot 4 elevations 2972-PL4-01 received 4 July 2019
xii. Plot 4 layout 2972-PL4-02 received 4 July 2019
xiii. Site levels plan drawing no. 2972/09 received 10 October 2019
Unless otherwise required by another condition of this permission.
Before the Development is Occupied
2 Before any part of the development hereby permitted is occupied, the external surfaces shall have been completed in accordance with the approved details as follows:
- Plot 1 Vandersanden Corum Bricks and Sandtoft Double Pantile - Terracotta
- Plots 2, 3 and 4 Vandersanden Flemish Antique Bricks and Flat Pressed Planum Roof Tiles in Anthracite
3 Before the end of the first planting/seeding season following the first occupation of the development hereby permitted, all soft landscape works shall have been carried out in accordance with the approved soft landscaping details.
4 The existing boundary hedging to the frontage of the site shown amended block plan drawing no. 2972/02 Rev G shall be retained and maintained at a height of not less than 1.2m. In the event that all or any part of the hedge ceases to form a substantially solid screen, by reason of death, disease or otherwise, replacement hedging shall be planted in accordance with details that have first been approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Details of any replacement planting shall be submitted to the Local Planning Authority not later than 3 months from the date of any such failure and shall be carried out in the next planting season following the approval of the replacement planting scheme or within such other timescale as the local planning authority shall specify in writing
In accordance with article 4.13.5, Councillor Dilks requested that his vote to abstain be recorded.