Proposal: Erection of 7 industrial units and associated parking.
Location: Land At Spitfire Park, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, PE6 8GY
Recommendation: That the application is approved conditionally.
Location: Land at Spitfire Park, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, PE6 8GY
Decision: To approve the application subject to conditions
· No objection and comments from Market Deeping Town Council
· No objection from Lincolnshire County Council Highways and SUDS Support subject to a condition
· Comments from Heritage Lincolnshire
· Comments from SKDC’s Environmental Protection Services including additional comments set out in the additional items paper published on 11 October 2019
· No comments from Welland and Deeping Internal Drainage Board
· Comments from Anglian Water Services requesting information
· Representations received as a result of public consultation
· Provisions within the National Planning Policy Framework and the South Kesteven Core Strategy and supplementary planning documents
· Site visit observations
· Comments made by members at the meeting
It was proposed, seconded and agreed that the application be approved for the summary of reasons set out in the case officer’s report and subject also to the following conditions:
Time Limit for Commencement
1 The development hereby permitted shall be commenced before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
2 The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following list of approved plans:
i. Site location plan received 18 June 2019
ii. Amended site layout plan drawing no. 308/P/100 Rev A received 25 July 2019
iii. Units 1-3 drawing no. 308/P/101 received 18 June 2019
iv. Units 4-7 drawing no. 308/P/102 received 18 June 2019
v. Front elevations drawing no. 308/P/103 received 18 June 2019
vi. Roof plan units 4-7 received 18 June 2019
Unless otherwise required by another condition of this permission.
During Building Works
3 Before any construction work above ground is commenced, details of any soft landscaping works shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Details shall include:
i. planting plans;
ii. written specifications (including cultivation and other operations associated with plant and grass establishment);
iii. schedules of plants, noting species, plant sizes and proposed numbers/densities where appropriate;
4 No drainage works shall commence until a foul water management strategy has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
5 Before any construction work above ground is commenced, details of hard landscaping works shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Details shall include:
i. proposed finished levels and contours;
ii. boundary treatments;
iii. footway to adopted highway;
iv. other vehicle and pedestrian access and circulation areas;
v. hard surfacing materials;
vi. cycle storage facilities;
vii. proposed and existing functional services above and below ground (e.g. drainage power, communications cables, pipelines etc. indicating lines, manholes, supports etc.);
6 Before installation of any external lighting, final details of the position, type, external appearance and lux levels shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority.
7 Before installation of any external plant, final details of the position, type, external appearance, noise emissions and shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority.
8 The permitted development shall be undertaken in accordance with a surface water drainage scheme which shall first have been approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
The scheme shall:
- be based on sustainable drainage principles and an assessment of the hydrological and hydrogeological context of the development;
- provide details of how run-off will be safely conveyed and attenuated during storms up to and including the 1 in 100 year critical storm event, with an allowance for climate change, from all hard surfaced areas within the development into the existing local drainage infrastructure and watercourse system without exceeding the run-off rate for the undeveloped site;
- provide attenuation details and discharge rates which shall be restricted to 5 litres per second;
- provide details of the timetable for and any phasing of implementation for the drainage scheme; and
- provide details of how the scheme shall be maintained and managed over the lifetime of the development, including any arrangements for adoption by any public body or Statutory Undertaker and any other arrangements required to secure the operation of the drainage system throughout its lifetime.
No part of the development shall be brought into use until the approved scheme has been completed or provided on the site in accordance with the approved phasing. The approved scheme shall be retained and maintained in full, in accordance with the approved details.
Before the Development is Occupied
9 Before any part of the development hereby permitted is brought into use, the works to provide the foul water drainage shall have been completed in accordance with the approved details.
10 Before the end of the first planting/seeding season following the first use of any part of the development hereby permitted, all soft landscape works shall have been carried out in accordance with the approved soft landscaping details.
11 Before any part of the development hereby permitted is brought into use, the external elevations shall have been completed using only the materials stated in the planning application forms.
12 Before any part of the development hereby permitted is brought into use, all hard landscape works shall have been carried out in accordance with the approved hard landscaping details.
13 Before any part of the development hereby permitted is brought into use, any external plant shall have been completed in accordance with the approved details.
14 Before any part of the development hereby permitted is brought into use, any external lighting shall have been completed in accordance with the approved details.
15 Notwithstanding details on the approved plans, before first occupation of the units hereby approved, details of a vehicular and pedestrian link to land to the west of the site together with a timetable of implementation must be submitted and approved by the Local Planning Authority.
The approved details should be implemented in accordance with the agreed timetable.
16 Notwithstanding the provisions of Schedule 2, Parts 3 and 4 of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 (or any order revoking or re-enacting that Order with or without modification), the premises shall only be used for the purposes specified below and for no other purpose unless Planning Permission for a new use of the premises has been granted by the Local Planning Authority:
- Uses permitted by Classes B1 and B8 of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended)
17 Noise from operations conducted on the premises shall not exceed 55 dBa Leq 1 hour, as measured at the boundaries of the application site, between the hours of 0700 and 1900 on Mondays to Fridays and 0700 and 1200 on Saturdays, and 45 dBa Leq 1 hour at any other time.
18 Following the development hereby permitted first being brought into use, the vehicle parking and turning areas shall have been completed in accordance with approved drawing no. 308/P/100 Rev A received 25 July 2019; and shall not be used for any purpose other than for the parking and turning of private vehicles and motorcycles belonging to the occupants of the property and their visitors.
19 Within a period of five years from the first occupation of the final unit of the development hereby permitted, any trees or plants provided as part of the approved soft landscaping scheme, that die or become, in the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, seriously damaged or defective, shall be replaced in the first planting season following any such loss with a specimen of the same size and species as was approved in condition above unless otherwise agreed by the Local Planning Authority.
16:43 – Councillor Reid returned to the meeting