Purpose of committee
The Licensing Committee is made up of 11 Councillors who determine applications for with applications for taxi, gaming, food and other miscellaneous licences..
Are Committee meetings open to the public?
Licensing Committee meetings are public meetings however members of the public are excluded from the meetings when confidential information is discussed.
There are opportunities for members of the public to take part in Licensing Committee hearings.
- Councillor Mrs Pam Bosworth (Chairman)
- Councillor Robert Broughton
- Councillor George Chivers
- Councillor Phil Dilks
- Councillor Mrs Rosemary Kaberry-Brown
- Councillor Ms Jane Kingman
- Councillor Nikki Manterfield
- Councillor Bob Russell
- Councillor Mrs Sarah Stokes
- Councillor Frank Turner
- Councillor Dean Ward (Vice-Chairman)
Support officer: Lucy Bonshor.
Phone: 01476 40 61 20