Proposal: Minor alterations to existing Listed dwelling. Replacement extension, adjoining rear extension and car port
Location: Dial Cottage, Main Street, Belton, NG32 2LW
Recommendation: Approved subject to conditions
Decision: Approved subject to conditions
· Provisions within the National Planning Policy Framework and the South Kesteven Local Plan and supplementary planning documents
· Site visit observations
· Comments from Belton and Manthorpe Parish Council, March 2020, along with revised comments, August 2020
· Advice from Historic England
· No objections from LCC Highways and SuDS Support
· Comments and suggested conditions from SKDC Conservation Officer
· Concerns and request for further consideration of requirements from the National Trust, March 2020. Further comments and request for suitable conditions, July 2020
· No archaeological comment from Heritage Lincolnshire
· Representations received as a result of public consultation
· Comments made by Members at the meeting
It was proposed, seconded and agreed that the applications S20/0721 and S20/0272 be approved for the summary of reasons set out in the case officer’s report and subject also to the following conditions:
Time Limit for Commencement
1. The development hereby permitted shall be commenced before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following list of approved plans:
i. Location plan received 20 February 2020
ii. Proposed block plan (08) 002 P Rev A, received 30 July 2020
iii. Proposed elevations (08) 002 P Rev C, received 30 July 2020
iv. External lighting plan (08) 003 P Rev A, received 30 July 2020
Unless otherwise required by another condition of this permission.
Before development is commenced
3. Prior to any above ground development, samples of the materials (including stone, copings, finish to timber gates, chimney details and pea gravel) to be used in the construction of the external surfaces shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
Windows and glazing
4. Prior to any above ground development, samples and details of the windows and glazing (including glazed link corridors and frames including section profiles, confirmation and specification of the manner in which the glazed panels will be attached to the building, full details of all window and rooflight frames, including section profiles and details of the proposed door) to be used in the construction of the external surfaces shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
5. Before any construction work above ground is commenced, details of any soft landscaping works shall have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Details shall include:
i. planting plans, including details of the specified tree/shrub to the courtyard
ii. written specifications (including cultivation and other operations associated with plant and grass establishment)
iii. schedules of plants, noting species, plant sizes and proposed numbers/densities where appropriate
During building works
6. Before the end of the first planting/seeding season following the occupation/first use of any part of the development hereby permitted, all soft landscape works shall have been carried out in accordance with the approved soft landscaping details.