Alcohol, Entertainment & Late Night Refreshment Licensing Committee
Purpose of committee
The Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshment Licensing Committee is made up of 11 Councillors who determine applications for alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment licences.
Are Committee meetings open to the public?
Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshment Licensing Committee meetings are open to the public apart from when considerations include confidential information, for example personal information, commercially sensitive information or confidential legal advice.
There are opportunities for members of the public to take part in Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshment Licensing Committee hearings.
- Councillor Mrs Pam Bosworth (Chairman)
- Councillor Robert Broughton
- Councillor George Chivers
- Councillor Phil Dilks
- Councillor Mrs Rosemary Kaberry-Brown
- Councillor Ms Jane Kingman
- Councillor Nikki Manterfield
- Councillor Bob Russell
- Councillor Mrs Sarah Stokes
- Councillor Frank Turner
- Councillor Dean Ward (Vice-Chairman)
Support officer: Lucy Bonshor.
Phone: 01476 40 61 20